There are multiple resources students may use for preparation for after graduation. Will you get an internship? Should you go straight into a career? Should you go to graduate school? To help answer all of these questions and concerns, trained staff are on campus to help you find your path to follow after you graduate. The Academic Success and Career Center in the Lighty Student Services Building is available for all students to go to, either online or in person. There, they have information available from how to write a resume to how to select a graduate school, or even what companies you should look into in hopes of finding a full time career.
Students can find additional guidance within the different colleges at WSU;
- College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences (CAHNRS)
- College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
- Carson College of Business (CCB)
- Edward R Murrow College of Communication
- College of Education
- Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
- Honors College, College of Medical Sciences
- College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy
- College of Veterinary Medicine.